1-2. Heavy Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Construction.
3. Water Cooled Fire Door for safety and efficiency.
4. Forced Draft both under and over the fire.
5. Fire Brick lined for Efficiency
6. Ash Auger and Cast Iron Grates for Convenience and efficiency.
7. Upper air chamber for efficiency and cleanliness.
8. Rear access door for service.
9-12. Bladder and pop-off valve to provide a closed loop system to reduce water loss.
10. Relieves pressure on fire box to reduce flashback when opening fire door.
11. R-19 (sides) and R-38 (top) provides weather guarded insulation that can't melt.
Wabash Woodstoves - 877 Heatmor (432-8667
TAX CREDITS ARE AVAILABLE
Copyright 2010 Wabash Woodstoves: Outdoor Wood Furnaces. All Rights Reserved